PC-Software SEGO Soft
The software SEGO® Soft is a batch documentation for sterilisation data. It runs on every computer equipped with Microsoft Windows. Supported operating systems are Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. The software is intuitively operated. Its user interfaces are based on common PC software standards to minimize training efforts for software use. The software supports recording of sterilisers and other laboratory and medical devices which are either connected via serial interface (RS232) or a network interface (ethernet ) to the PC.
The data recording is automatically started when a devices process, e.g. a steriliser process, is started. The software supports concurrently up to four devices when using serial interfaces. If network interfaces are used, recording of any number of devices is supported, depending on the network architecture. The coloured and safe printout of the recorded process data can be done to a standard office printer.
Intuitively usable software (Windows standard)
- Supported operating systems: Windows 9x, Windows NT (4.0), Windows 2000/XP
- Number of concurrently supported devices: 4 (serial interface, RS232), 128 (network, ethernet)
- Number of recorded sensors (temperature, pressure): any, depends on the used hardware
- Usable PC interfaces: serial interface (RS232), network (ethernet)
- Coloured and safe printout to a standard office printer
PC-Software SEGO Soft GMP
The software facilitates completely independent data recording compliant to GMP standards. It is delivered with the independent hardware SEGO GMP, which provides independent sensors.
Additional features SEGO Soft GMP
- GMP compliant data recording and documentation
- Compliant to networking standards
- Data can be recorded completely independent from the devices location
- Long time data storage, access security and user authentication
- Coloured, GMP compliant and safe printout to a standard office printer